We are a boutique law firm providing specialist legal advice to corporate and business clients and to the wider community from our centrally located North West Sydney office in Castle Hill.
Whilst we specialise in litigation, we offer a full range of services to suit our clients’ needs.
Thorough preparation and well thought through legal strategy are crucial to success in any litigation matter. We are at the forefront of the industry, consistently providing high quality and expert legal advice and assistance to individuals and entities, within court proceedings and potential court proceedings.
We can provide comprehensive and practical legal advice, based on the solid and thorough understanding of the intricacies and nuances of the relevant law.
We can strategically formulate and implement the most appropriate solution to resolve your issues. We have successfully acted in a diverse range of litigious matters involving:
• Building and construction
• Disputes between business partners
• Contract disputes generally
• Debt recovery
• Disputes over employment contracts
• Resolution of Estates including family provision disputes
• Disputes arising from franchise agreements
• Intellectual property issues including infringement of trademarks and patents
• Insolvency cases
• Action against insurance companies with respect to claims
… and much more. If you’re not sure please contact us!
In the event that your dispute cannot be resolved through negotiation or other alternative dispute resolution processes, we are fully equipped to commence and prosecute or defend legal court proceedings.
We have considerable experience in many aspects of law concerning real property.
We can attend on transactions such as the sale and purchase of residential, commercial and industrial premises and leases of these premises.
We also assist with:
• Review of contracts
• Negotiations for sale purchase and settlement of disputes
• Auction enquiries
• Mortgages, refinancing and property bond deposits
We have acted for, and currently act for, a wide variety of clients from individuals to corporates.
If in doubt, please contact us.
Need something else? Please use our Contact Us page.